Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday's Thoughts and Other Stuff (You Lose)


Dear Preppers and Survivalists,



The Situation
I get up in the morning, an hour and a half before work. I shower, dress and eat breakfast then I leave the house to go to work. I usually get there 15 minutes early. Most days, I work nine hours with a half hour break for lunch. Lately, usually Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, I have been working another two to three hours of overtime.

Add another eight hours for sleep, I have used up 21 hours of the day.

Other days, I work eight hours and head home, a six hour drive. On those days, I get home at 10:30 pm.

On the weekends, Katniss and I do chores around the house, have friends over to play cards, and do other family stuff which gives me no time to write.

Oooh, my family and I are getting ready for the tough times ahead, too.

So, ... Something has to give. Guess what it is?

No comments: